Saturday 28 April 2012

All the News... Addendum

In light of the acclaim* heaped upon me since my All The News You Didn't Know You Didn't Need breakdown of the GNN results from inception to the end of the last season, I thought I'd follow up quickly with the results of those who didn't make it into my calculations - not a deliberate snub, merely because they had played so few games it was hard to really get something like an average out of them.

But not doing so felt a little bit exclusive, which is obviously contrary to the whole ethos of GNN, so in the spirit of community here's the results for everyone else:

PlayerGamesWins
Andy Mosse40
Anja141
Chris91
Dan Clamp21
Jon Burgess10
Matilda10
Paul60
Sally20
Will10

*updated* I have gone through all the games to work out average positions, and though this is only up til the end of the last season - I think Anja has won more games since then - clearly Dan Clamp's average is looking stratospheric - but then he only played against myself and Andrew, so is yet to be tested by the likes of Quent, Hannah, and the Saffron Savage.

click to view

                     

*manifest mostly in shocked looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment