Tuesday 30 July 2013

The Division for July

No games night tonight due to holidays and me feeling below par. If I’m going to go head to head against Adam, I want to be 100%. But I do have enough strength to one last post to July. It's the monthly Division!

It’s tight at the top after one month, and don’t you just love the Division and it’s inscrutable declarations? Like the player who tops the medal table has one of the weakest points ratios, or that the player with the highest points ratio has only made top three twice in four games. I checked: it’s all kosher. Meanwhile, Joe is top of the division as we head into the peak of the summer.


[EDIT: Joe should, of course, have two wins, not just one.]

1 comment:

  1. The most shocking thing about it is no Steve and Anja!

    ReplyDelete